- Made with impact-resistant yarns spun from Kevlar® by DuPont and elasticated nylon, ensuring both a cushioning effect whilst maintaining cut, tear and abrasion resistance and elasticity to fit a wide range of leg diameters without applying excess pressure.
- Registered with the MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device, clinically evaluated and proven to work as intended.
- DERMATUff© Leg protectors are non-restrictive designed with a soft band and no compression as required by patients with Oedema, Lymphoedema or Vascular problems.
- Footless leg protection is also available with DERMATUff sleeves, a popular alternative. Click here for further information and sizing.
- An independent study showed a 97% reduction rate in the level of expected skin tears and bruises when DERMATUff© leg protectors were worn.
- Machine wash between each use at temperatures below 180 degrees to ensure the socks maintain their efficiency.
We have three sizes available small, medium and large, in two colours. Select your sock size based on your standard shoe size.
If you are unsure of your size, measure the circumference in centimetres of your leg just above your ankle bone; if this suggests a different sock size based on our chart below, consider a larger or smaller size.
UK Shoe Size
USA Shoe Size
EU Shoe Size
27 cm to 33 cm
|9 to 11||10 to 12||43 to 46|
20 cm to 27 cm
6 to 8.5
|7 to 9|
39 to 42
|Small||17 cm to 20 cm||3 to 5.5||4 to 6|
35 to 38
If you have a vascular condition and feel that your Thin Skin Protection Socks may be too tight just below the knee, seek a medical opinion.
What our customers are saying
A must for anyone who suffers from Senile / Batemans Purpura. I am now able to do my house work without looking as if I have been wrestling with a hedgehog... view more
My husband uses the cuffs as leg guards, he is diabetic, suffers from leg ulcers and small knocks can start them off. The guards have saved him several... view more
Loving my sleeve protectors. Have had a couple of bad cuts and tears recently so felt I needed to act. Feel very comfy and yes, feel more confident. ... view more
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)