Advantages of Dermatuff Socks and Sleeves
“Keep up the good work, you are helping people all over the world with your revolutionary product. Thanks Dermatuff!”
“I have received my order and want to thank you for all your help. Your product is exceptional. I had ordered a few other brands and was not able to use them for my father. They were either too thin or the size was not as stated. I am extremely pleased with these and so is my father. I thank you again for your help. I am sure I will be ordering again in the future.”
Key advantages of Dermatuff socks and sleeves:
In this list, we will outline some key advantages of Dermatuff socks and sleeves.
- You can wear Dermatuff products like ordinary socks or sleeves, yet benefit from the many skin protection advantages.
- CE marked Class 1 Medical Device and developed in conjunction with NHS Tissue Viability Staff.
- Flexible and comfortable to wear.
- Look “normal” to wear, so they aren’t bulky and obvious.
- Another key benefit of Dermatuff socks and sleeves is that they are warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Trialed in care homes with a 97% reduction in level of expected skin tears. Click to read about the product trial.
- National Institute of Health Research funded £250,000 ‘STOPCUTS’ trial. Click to read the report.
- Many users report an increase in confidence and as a result, less fear of injury.
- Help protect and prevent thin skin.
In this list, we will outline further advantages of Dermatuff socks and sleeves.
- The thin skin protection socks and sleeves can be washed normally with other household items.
- Our products do not exert excess pressure on fragile legs and arms because they are not pressure stockings.
- They have elasticated cuffs and as a result, they do not slip down in use.
- Available in two discreet colours: black and oatmeal.
- Thin skin prevention socks and sleeves are available in three different sizes (small, medium and large) with a size chart on the product page so you can select the right size and ensure a comfortable fit.
- Long usage life: at least a year can be expected.
- Read more about the condition known as thin, fragile, weak or thinning skin here and the Dermatuff solution here.