Thin Skin Protection Sleeves / Arm Protectors
*£5.00 off all pairs now with coupon code: 5OFF
Thin skin tends to be a prevalent issue as we age, and even a minor bump or fall can cause long-lasting and painful skin tears or bruises.
DERMATUff© Unisex arm protectors are designed with multiple purposes in mind, clinically proven to offer protection against skin tears, skin flaps and lacerations, providing similar impact resistance to body armour.
Please see below for product features, size information and delivery options.
UK Standard Shipping – £3.50 (up to 10 pairs)
International – £7.50 (up to 10 pairs)
- Made with impact-resistant yarns spun from Kevlar® by DuPont and elasticated nylon, ensuring both a cushioning effect whilst maintaining cut, tear and abrasion resistance and elasticity to fit a wide range of arm diameters without applying excess pressure.
- Registered with the MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device, clinically evaluated and proven to work as intended.
- DERMATUff© arm protectors are non-restrictive designed with a soft band and no compression as required by patients with Oedema, Lymphoedema or Vascular problems.
- DERMATUff© arm protectors are a popular alternative as footless leg protection. Click here for further information and sizing.
- An independent study showed a 97% reduction rate in the level of expected skin tears and bruises when DERMATUff© arm protectors were worn.
- Machine wash between each use at temperatures below 180 degrees ensures the arm protectors maintain their efficiency.
Select the size nearest to your measurements. To view the sizing chart for wearing the sleeves on your legs, click here.
Circumference of Forearm above Elbow
Circumference of Wrist
Length of Wrist to Elbow
|Large||30 cm to 42 cm||21 cm to 32 cm||30 cm to 38 cm|
|Medium||24 cm to 36 cm||16 cm to 24 cm||25 cm to 30 cm|
|Small||18 cm to 26 cm||13 cm to 20 cm||20 cm to 25 cm|
What our customers are saying
A must for anyone who suffers from Senile / Batemans Purpura. I am now able to do my house work without looking as if I have been wrestling with a hedgehog... view more
My husband uses the cuffs as leg guards, he is diabetic, suffers from leg ulcers and small knocks can start them off. The guards have saved him several... view more
Loving my sleeve protectors. Have had a couple of bad cuts and tears recently so felt I needed to act. Feel very comfy and yes, feel more confident. ... view more
Thank you so much for your fantastic product I am a week free of new bruises on my arms , carn’t wait for my leg protectors to arrive, I will be able ... view more
Available sizes and colours
Large, Medium, Small
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)