- Made with impact-resistant yarns spun from Kevlar® by DuPont and elasticated nylon, ensuring both a cushioning effect whilst maintaining cut, tear and abrasion resistance and elasticity to fit a wide range of arm diameters without applying excess pressure.
- Registered with the MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device, clinically evaluated and proven to work as intended.
- DERMATUff© arm protectors are non-restrictive designed with a soft band and no compression as required by patients with Oedema, Lymphoedema or Vascular problems.
- DERMATUff© arm protectors are a popular alternative as footless leg protection. Click here for further information and sizing.
- An independent study showed a 97% reduction rate in the level of expected skin tears and bruises when DERMATUff© arm protectors were worn.
- Machine wash between each use at temperatures below 180 degrees ensures the arm protectors maintain their efficiency.
Select the size nearest to your measurements. To view the sizing chart for wearing the sleeves on your legs, click here.
Circumference of Forearm above Elbow
Circumference of Wrist
Length of Wrist to Elbow
|Large||30 cm to 42 cm||21 cm to 32 cm||30 cm to 38 cm|
|Medium||24 cm to 36 cm||16 cm to 24 cm||25 cm to 30 cm|
|Small||18 cm to 26 cm||13 cm to 20 cm||20 cm to 25 cm|
What our customers are saying
A must for anyone who suffers from Senile / Batemans Purpura. I am now able to do my house work without looking as if I have been wrestling with a hedgehog... view more
My husband uses the cuffs as leg guards, he is diabetic, suffers from leg ulcers and small knocks can start them off. The guards have saved him several... view more
Loving my sleeve protectors. Have had a couple of bad cuts and tears recently so felt I needed to act. Feel very comfy and yes, feel more confident. ... view more
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)