Please note that ‘Sleeves’ and ‘Arm Protectors’ are two terms used interchangeably for the same product.
- Our patented thin skin arm protectors are unisex.
- The looping creates a cushioning and impact resistant effect and the purpose spun yarn further impact, cut, tear and abrasion resistance.
- The combination of the materials and construction work in a similar manner to body armour.
- Three different sizes are available; Small, Medium and Large.
- The arm protectors are designed for multiple usages with washing between each usage.
- Above 180 washings, the sleeves may begin to loose their efficacy. This would equate to one year’s use if just two pairs are used and washed after each day’s usage.
- The sleeves can be used as leg protectors instead of socks, if the dimensions are right.
- CE marked and registered with the MHRA as a Medical Device Class I.
Select the size nearest to your own measurements.
- Measure the circumference in centimetres of your upper arm just above your elbow and the circumference of your wrist
- If your forearm size is wider than normal decide on a larger sleeve size
- If your forearm size is narrower than normal decide on a smaller sleeve size
Circumference of Forearm above Elbow
Circumference of Wrist
Length of Wrist to Elbow
|Large||30 cm to 42 cm||21 cm to 32 cm||30 cm to 38 cm|
|Medium||24 cm to 36 cm||16 cm to 24 cm||25 cm to 30 cm|
|Small||18 cm to 26 cm||13 cm to 20 cm||20 cm to 25 cm|
For much more information and to find answers to your questions, visit our FAQs section before obtaining your sleeves.
DERMATUff ship globally and we have a couple of distributors around the world. When buying directly from our site, international shipping is £7.50 for up to 10 pairs.
To purchase directly from our Swedish partners, click here.
If you are resident in Australia or New Zealand then we would like to refer you to DERMATUff Australia, sold by a company called HealthSaver.
We also have another Australian distributor, Independent Living Store.
We also sell DERMATUff Thin Skin Protection Socks (Leg Protectors), please click here to view.
What our customers are saying
Having spent several years nursing slow healing cuts on my ankles and lower legs I trawled the net and found Dermatuff and decided to try a pair of the... view more
I am sight impaired with chronic lung disease. The steroids I take make the skin on my arms very fragile. Being blind in one eye and with problems in ... view more
Dear Peter, I am delighted to tell you about my experience with your wonderful Dermatuff Thin Skin Protection Socks for Skin Tear Prevention. When I... view more
I wish I had found these before, after several years now of skin tearing on my legs and so having to be extra careful all the time, feeling uncomfortable... view more