“Keep up the good work, you are helping people all over the world with your revolutionary product. Thanks Dermatuff!”
“I have received my order and want to thank you for all your help. Your product is exceptional. I had ordered a few other brands and was not able to use them for my father. They were either too thin or the size was not as stated. I am extremely pleased with these and so is my father. I thank you again for your help. I am sure I will be ordering again in the future.”
The features and benefits of DERMATUff products
- You can wear Dermatuff products like ordinary socks or sleeves, yet benefit from the many skin protection advantages
- CE marked Class 1 Medical Device
- Developed in conjunction with NHS Tissue Viability Staff
- Flexible and comfortable to wear
- Look “normal” to wear (they aren’t bulky and obvious)
- Warm in winter and cool in summer
- Trialled in care homes with a 97% reduction in level of expected skin tears. Read about the product trials here.
- National Institute of Health Research funded £250,000 ‘STOPCUTS’ Trial, download the report here.
- Many users report an increase in confidence, less fear of injury
- The thin skin protection socks and sleeves can be washed normally with other household items
- Our products do not exert excess pressure on fragile legs and arms
- They do not slip down in use
- Available in two discreet colours: Black & Oatmeal
- Socks and sleeves are available in three different sizes to fit all users: Small, Medium and Large.
- Long usage life, at least a year can be expected.
- Read more about the condition known as thin, fragile, weak or thinning skin here and the Dermatuff solution here.