Please note that ‘Sleeves’ and ‘Arm Protectors’ are two terms used interchangeably for the same product.
- Our patented thin skin arm protectors are unisex.
- The looping creates a cushioning and impact resistant effect and the purpose spun yarn further impact, cut, tear and abrasion resistance.
- The combination of the materials and construction work in a similar manner to body armour.
- Three different sizes are available; Small, Medium and Large.
- The arm protectors are designed for multiple usages with washing between each usage.
- Above 180 washings, the sleeves may begin to loose their efficacy. This would equate to one year’s use if just two pairs are used and washed after each day’s usage.
- The sleeves can be used as leg protectors instead of socks, if the dimensions are right.
- CE marked and registered with the MHRA as a Medical Device Class I.
Select the size nearest to your own measurements.
- Measure the circumference in centimetres of your upper arm just above your elbow and the circumference of your wrist
- If your forearm size is wider than normal decide on a larger sleeve size
- If your forearm size is narrower than normal decide on a smaller sleeve size
Circumference of Forearm above Elbow
Circumference of Wrist
Length of Wrist to Elbow
|Large||30 cm to 42 cm||21 cm to 32 cm||30 cm to 38 cm|
|Medium||24 cm to 36 cm||16 cm to 24 cm||25 cm to 30 cm|
|Small||18 cm to 26 cm||13 cm to 20 cm||20 cm to 25 cm|
For much more information and to find answers to your questions, visit our FAQs section before obtaining your sleeves.
We also sell DERMATUff Thin Skin Protection Socks (Leg Protectors), please click here to view.
What our customers are saying
A must for anyone who suffers from Senile / Batemans Purpura. I am now able to do my house work without looking as if I have been wrestling with a hedgehog... view more
My husband uses the cuffs as leg guards, he is diabetic, suffers from leg ulcers and small knocks can start them off. The guards have saved him several... view more
Loving my sleeve protectors. Have had a couple of bad cuts and tears recently so felt I needed to act. Feel very comfy and yes, feel more confident. ... view more
Thank you so much for your fantastic product I am a week free of new bruises on my arms , carn’t wait for my leg protectors to arrive, I will be able ... view more